Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for making a purchase from amarcodex.com We always aim to provide the possible best service to our valued customers. However, maybe sometimes the circumstances are not on our side or mistakes happen. Therefore we have kept the option of return & refund policy open.
If Mistakes take place from Our Side:
In case of any wrong product is delivered to you, we will take care of it immediately without any question or explanation and Amar Codex will bear all the extra costs of the delivery.
Other Reasons for Return & Replacement
● If you have received a wrong edition of the book, or
● If the product is damaged or any page is torn.
Criteria must be followed in order to return a book:
1. The claim to return a book/ books should be made within 5 days of delivery.
2. The item must be unused and in its original condition.
3. The books must be unmarked and completely in its new condition.
4. To return books, please call us at +88 01735 848484, +88 02 48950492 or leave an email at email@example.com or contact us via Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/amarcodex/ (within 5 days of delivery)
Must mention the following details to return:
1. The order number or photo of the invoice.
2. The name of the book
3. The detail of the issue/problem in short or provide Information with photos.
4. Your phone no. & Email address.
1. In order to return a product, the customers will be responsible for returning the product.
2. Once returned we will examine and check if you are liable for returns/refund.
3. Once the return has been established, the customer will receive the new product replacement.
4. In case the product is out of stock and we are not able to replace the product, the customer will receive a full refund.
5. The refund will be done through the same payment gateway.
6. For the cash on delivery, customer will get a refund through bkash.N.B: Any rules can change at any moment at the discretion of the amarcodex management without prior notice without harming your consumer rights.
Create New Account